After much searching, maybe you’ve come to the conclusion that it’s much better to just be who you are. I really believe you won’t embrace change until you get to the end of the search.
At the end of a search you should be tired, maybe sick and tired.
I know that many will not go here. They’d rather escape or medicate. It’s sad when a life, brief as it is, is made up in a spiral of dead ends.
Here are 5 reasons to just be who you are:
- You will run out of time. You, me, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, and everyone else has this in common.
- Heaven knows we don’t need any more actors or actresses. I’ve given some Oscar-worthy performances in my life and they left me with nothing.
- The secret of success is found in being who you are. Warning here, the world you live in probably has a cheap imitation to offer. If you’re not careful, you could be fooled.
- The world is starving for it. With so many people neck deep in their own kingdom building, people are looking for the “real thing.” Many wonder if it really exists any longer. Hope is found in authenticity.
- You could find out why God made you. How wonderful! This is a connection you shouldn’t underestimate.