Tis the season for year-end lists, so here are my top wellbeing finds (the type that impacted me) 2013.
- Facio. Facio is a cloud-based tool to help you stay on track with your happiness. It also has some corporate functionality too, if you are so inclined. The founder of the company has a pretty inspiring story too.
- Jot Script Stylus. Adonit has made one of the best stylus tools out there-at least for me. I’m a big user of Evernote and Penultimate. The Jot Script stylus works beautifully on my iPad and has helped my efficiency.
- Yoga. This one is perpetually on my year-end lists. The practice of yoga has made such a difference in my wellbeing.
- Daily calendar affirmations. I started the habit of using a calendar reminder relating to affirming my family. It truly is a pouring out of me into them dance.
- Pecans. A nut with so much to offer in the way of nutrition and overall health. Go organic, if you can here.
- 2010 L’Ecole No. 41 Syrah. You can do the research for yourself on the health benefits of red wine, and this bottle is downright magical.
- Charles Swindoll. This guy’s thinking and voice have been a constant for me, especially in 2013.
- Music from the soundtrack of Arbitrage. Cliff Martinez has scored quite a few movies. This one really struck me, for reflection and writing. I liked the movie too.