Some random thoughts running through my mind this morning.
- The clock is ticking for you and I, just like it is for the cancer patient. Make the most of your opportunities.
- Words we think are as powerful as the words we speak.
- I think it’s important to consider the trade-offs every decision will bring.
- Who says the fairy tales/epic tales aren’t true? Where’s the proof? The population must believe they are. Look at some of the highest grossing films of all time.
- Elitism is dying, but won’t go down without a fight. Are you in the fight.
- God gives gifts, so we can give them away to others.
- The leadership vacuum is being filled with arrogance, lies, greed and fear. Maybe it’s not too late to turn around.
- Be careful of the dogmas you embrace. They will go right to your soul.