By random thought last year I decided to create a brief list of my top finds for the year. Most of it was specific to the Web, bust some non-Web too. I think I'm gonna make it a tradition.
So here's my list (in random order) for 2008:
- The Weekly Leader from Peter Mello. I love the format and content of this site.
- Lois Kelly's blog: Blog Hound for great marketing insight.
- John Kotter's book: A Sense of Urgency.
- Jeremiah Owyang's blog: Web Strategy by Jeremiah.
- The team at Webbed Marketing. I dig their work and thoughts.
- Inside Work. I've used them to help leaders grow.
- James Suckling's blog. A great writer and I love his insights on Tuscan wine.
- Runner's World (magazine and site). Not really new for 2008, but has helped me in a big way with my running.
- Curt Smith's blog.
- Terry Walling's revamped site and blog. He got back to blogging again, and I am the better for it.
- Joseph Langford's book on Mother Teressa.
Here's to more great finds in 2009. Happy New Year!