On yesterday’s Epic Living Hour program I stated my appreciation for referrals. I also want to take the opportunity to express the same in writing.
I have made every effort to make the Epic Living brand the highest quality possible. Judging by the response from you-the reader/subscriber-I have done a good job of that. Obviously, I’m always looking for more ways to make it better.
A few things occurred to me last week:
- some might think I’m sitting on top of the world (a very dangerous place to be when you think about it).
- some might think this journey I’m on is one based on building a very successful business.
- some might think my ideas spread on their own through this blog or my book.
I want all of you to understand that I have no desire to sit on top of the world and I’m only building a successful business so that I can spread the ideas contained in my heart and head. And yes, the blog and book help.
Here is what I think is most important:
- Help from you in spreading the ideas. This is done through your referrals (speaking, teaching, coaching/guiding, etc.). I am grateful to all of you who have done this for me.
- Help from you in telling others about this blog, the book, the radio show.
- Creating win-win opportunities with you.
- Leaving a brilliant light behind.
I’m asking you to keep me present in your mind regarding those bold bullets above.
Thanks for being a part of the Epic Living fabric.