Here is my annual list of my top finds for 2012. It was definitly a challenge narrowing the list down, but I hope you'll find some inspiration.
- A Wall Street Journal interview with Gloria Romero, an education reformist out of California.
- Some great music I found from Bruce Hornsby.
- An article from INC Magazine on questions a couple should ask each other, when considering a start-up.
- The return (a much better vintage than the last two years) of an outstanding wine from Brancaia. One of my favorites.
- ” target=”_blank”>Central Park, NYC. A wonderful place for many, but a place of dreams for me from earlier this year.
- I introduced this exercise program into my well-being plan and it had a tremendously positive impact on my health.
- A great charter school that I've had the pleasure of helping and partnering with.